Our client policies
1. Fulget Cleaning Company is a quality professional cleaning service that is fully insured.
2. All cleaning technicians are employees of Fulget Cleaning Company meaning that we pay all payroll taxes and workers’ compensation insurance.
3. We provide all equipment and supplies. All employees arrive in uniform and ID badges (optional) for identity and your protection
4. We normally work in crews consisting of two or three professionally trained cleaning technicians. Every crew includes a team leader that supervises every task and ensures consistent quality workmanship at each job.
5. It is our policy that our crews do not smoke or eat in your home or surrounding property.
6. We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We employ reliable, hard-working and trustworthy cleaning technicians that are driven by our employee incentives and their desire to give the best possible service to our clients.
7. We strive to exceed your expectations for quality cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving your home. Occasionally and without intention our crews may miss something. So if, after your inspection, you find our technicians missed something, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue the next day. Refunds are not offered however we are happy to correct any mistakes we made. Requests received by our office after that will be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
8. Schedule Changes or Cancellations: We understand that there are changes in schedules in our busy lives. In the event that a scheduled cleaning service must be changed or cancelled, we ask that our clients notify Fulget three (3) days in advance. This gives us an opportunity to fill that spot and keep our employees working a full schedule. When a client cancels with less than a three (3) day notice a fee of $50 of the charges for that service will be applied. When a client cancels within 24 hours or less, of the scheduled time, it will result in a fee of 50% of the charges for that service of the day. If you request to reschedule your upcoming appointment within 48 hours prior to the scheduled time, a $25 rescheduling fee will be applied. Rescheduling before the 48 hour threshold will result in a $0 fee. If the scheduled cleaning is not re-scheduled (and skipped) Fulget may need to charge a higher rate for the next scheduled visit due to the extra work needed to complete that cleaning service.(Recurring Clients Only) For permanent cancellation of the cleaning service, we ask that the client notify Fulget three days in advance.
9. Temporary Suspension of Services: If you will be away from your home for an extended period of time, we request that you schedule the cleaning service just before you leave, but not after you leave. This is to ensure that you have a chance to see our work and be the last to leave your home.
10. Please be certain your home is accessible to our cleaning crews. If you are not at home when we come to clean, please deactivate your security alarm prior to each scheduled visit, or provide us with a code. If our cleaning crews are unable to access your home or if our crew is turned away when they arrive (for any reason), a fee of fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for the service that would have been performed will be applied.
11. For their safety and to comply with Federal OSHA regulations, our cleaning technicians are prohibited from using ladders other than company provided ladders and are instructed to wear shoes in your home. Thank you for understanding.
12. Referrals: Clients will receive a $20 discount on their next cleaning service for referring each new customer to Fulget. This discount becomes effective after the referred customer’s first cleaning
13. Payment: We require full payment upon completion of our service to your home. We ask that outstanding balances be paid prior to the next scheduled cleaning. If left unpaid before the next cleaning day, we will be unable to perform the cleaning. Returned checks are charged $30 for reprocessing.
14. Prior to the cleaning technician’s arrival, please remove all items, clothing, toys, etc that may delay the efficient cleaning of your home. This will maximize productivity and minimize the time we spend to clean your home. If you prefer that our cleaning technicians remove these items, we are happy to do so and will add the additional billing time with corresponding charges.
15. If you have any irreplaceable, collectable or expensive objects, we ask that these items be secured or put away in order to avoid painful accidents.
16. Fulget is not responsible for damage due to faulty or improper installation of items. Please inform us of any items in your home that require this type of attention. The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client of any accidental damage that occurs during each job. In the event that the client finds any damage in the home as a result of our cleaning service, we ask that you notify Fulget within 24 hours after service. If notification is made past the 24 hour time period, Fulget reserves the right to deny compensation.
17. For the safety of your children, we ask that they be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home.
18. Please secure all pets that are dangerous to our employees inside and outside of your house. Fulget cannot be responsible for cleaning up after pets.
19. Because our costs of doing business rise annually we reserve the option to adjust our cleaning fees on an annual basis. We give as much notice as possible whenever this happens. Please understand we take very seriously how any increases affect our customers and do so only when there is no other option.
20. We invest time, money, energy and training in our employees. Because they are excellent at what they do, they could be solicited by clients to work for the client personally. The client understands and agrees to a $2,500 fee should the client hire any of Fulget employees while they are employed by the company or within three months following the employee’s last day as an employee of Fulget Cleaning Company.
We welcome and appreciate any suggestions that we may use to improve our service to you, our valued client. For further information or inquiries regarding our policies, feel free to contact our office at 815-520-2564. Any questions or concerns that were not mention here, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!